Friday, August 16, 2013

Good Days Are Worth Remembering {Wednesday was a GREAT DAY}

Wednesday was a good day.  Here's what I wrote about it on Wednesday.


We went up Thursday to take a look.  Here is our lovely downstairs.

It's been a good day. On Tuesday we had a staging company stage our house that is for sale and it looks awesome! The stager sent me a photo stream of pictures from the work she did at our home. I was just blown away. I have never seen our house look so great.  It makes me want to live there again. Today those pictures will make it to the website where our house is advertised on line! I am really hoping that it drives new people to come up and take a look. Our realtor has also committed to holding an open house where it will be advertised in advance.

But there's another reason why today is so good. This morning I received an email stating that I was accepted to hang a show of my photography at a local public gallery. I submitted a proposal in early August.  It went before a committee and they chose me. That feels like a step in a very good direction.

Wait, there is more. It was a lovely day in Colorado where the temperature only hit the low 80's and with a bit of wind.  In the shade with a cool breeze it feels mid 70's.  A great day to picnic.  So, we got sandwiches from a local deli and decided to tail gate in the parking lot of the school with my mother who was visiting and my husband who met us there with his big truck and a cushy camping insert in the covered flatbed.  Don't worry, we had another reason to be there.  We also attended an open house.  Si will be going to a Montessori pre-school this fall. Today we met all three of his teachers.  That's right.  Three teachers in one classroom. . . and they were lovely. To top it off, we also visited a splash park afterward where the boys got to play around in fountains of water. They fell asleep on the way home- Heaven.

I just can't remember having so many positive memorable things happening all in one day. What a blessing.  It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment